1768449 Ontario Inc and our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and Website & Mobile Application users (”you”).
- Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website & Mobile Application mysencare.ca (our “Website & Mobile Application”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We will only use your personal information in accordance with this policy unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes.
Privacy laws in Canada generally define “personal information” as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title, or business contact information.
On this Website & Mobile Application
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website & Mobile Application.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website & Mobile Application, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website & Mobile Application.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Website & Mobile Applications and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other means, including any other Company or third-party Website & Mobile Application (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website & Mobile Application
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, age group, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, user name or other similar identifier, , and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“personal information”).
- Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users or age group of users accessing a specific Website & Mobile Application feature.
- Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website & Mobile Application, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Website & Mobile Application interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website & Mobile Application (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- User contributions. You may also provide videos orinformation for us to publish or display on public Website & Mobile Application areas or transmit to other Website & Mobile Application users or third parties.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website & Mobile Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website & Mobile Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website & Mobile Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website & Mobile Application, subscribing to our service, joining any online community, posting material, and/ or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you, and when you report a problem with our Website & Mobile Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website & Mobile Application.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website & Mobile Application or transmitted to other users of the Website & Mobile Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website & Mobile Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
When joining or contributing material to a community, we remind you to be safe and not to share any personal or identifiable information with anyone else on the Website & Mobile Application or publicly through any feature of the Website & Mobile Application.
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- • Details of your visits to our Website & Mobile Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website & Mobile Application.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information is statistical information and may include personal information] that you provide to us, or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website & Mobile Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website & Mobile Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website & Mobile Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website & Mobile Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website & Mobile Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website & Mobile Application [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related Website & Mobile Application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website & Mobile Application content and verifying system and server integrity).
You can opt-out of several third party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool created by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada or an opt-out tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative. You can also access these Website & Mobile Applications to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop Website & Mobile Applications from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To present our Website & Mobile Application and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to our Website & Mobile Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve our Website & Mobile Application, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on our Website & Mobile Application.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of 1768449 Ontario Inc’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 1768449 Ontario Inc about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website & Mobile Application improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website & Mobile Application, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 1768449 Ontario Inc, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website & Mobile Application improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to a foreign country, with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to this policy and applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
- By submitting your personal information or engaging with the Website & Mobile Application, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or nonagent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form where we collect your. You can also opt-out by logging into the Website & Mobile Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email@example.com]
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of several third party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool created by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada or an opt-out tool created by the Network Advertising Initiative. You can also access these Website & Mobile Applications to learn more about online behavioural advertising and how to stop Website & Mobile Applications from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We store all information you provide to us behind firewalls on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website & Mobile Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website & Mobile Application like message boards, which any Website & Mobile Application visitor can view
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website & Mobile Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website & Mobile Application.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website & Mobile Application is intended for individuals over 55 years of age. However, if a user is being assisted by someone younger than 55 years of age, please note the following. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website & Mobile Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not [use or provide any information on this Website & Mobile Application or on or through any of its features/register on the Website & Mobile Application, make any purchases through the Website & Mobile Application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website & Mobile Application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website & Mobile Application and visiting your account profile page.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. [We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.] We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We will provide access to your personal information, subject to exceptions set out in applicable privacy legislation. Examples of such exceptions include:
- Information protected by solicitor-client privilege.
- Information that is part of a formal dispute resolution process.
- Information that is about another individual that would reveal their personal information or confidential commercial information.
- Information that is prohibitively expensive to provide.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact our Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at email@example.com Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Toronto Malayalee Samajam
430 Passmore Ave, unit # 15
Scarborough, ON. M1V 5A9
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact using the contact information listed above.